Saturday, January 4, 2014

It T'was the Night before

a three day juice fast.  Tomorrow I start the three day juice fast.  For the record I don't endorse juice fasts, in fact, I can tell you all the reasons you shouldn't do one:
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2012/03/22/do-juice-cleanses-work_n_1372305.html

However, I have a lot of bad habits I want to break (wine at night and sugar sugar sugar) and I know in the past, juice fasts have gotten me over the initial hump (yes, judge away, I've done one before).  All juice fasts preach adopting healthy habits before the fasts.  Well, this is my last day before I enter into a six month long 'fertility diet'.  So I am not adopting healthy habits today.  Say hello to breakfast, lunch and dinner:
and to my favorite bottle of Champagne (Yes I drank it all, by myself) fuck infertility.
Hopefully by tomorrow I won't mind giving up the wine for another 6 months........ (ha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment